I always crave something sweet in the afternoons as with my tea or coffee, but I am very well aware that I should not have baked goods or chocolate all the time. These healthy 3-ingredient “biscuits” are definitely a go-to option to satisfy these cravings, but also being nutritious and delicious.
The consistency is not really biscuit-like, more like macaroons. Done in 30 minutes and can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days! Definitely a life-saver!
You can skip the chocolate drizzle on top or substitute it with some nut butter drizzle if you prefer that. The the natural sweetness of the bananas are making this deliciousness sweet enough, skipping the chocolate will not be noticed.
Ingredients (will make 8 biscuits):
- 2 large mashed bananas
- 180 g desiccated coconut
- Dark chocolate for decoration
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C (with fan)
- Mix the mashed bananas with the desiccated coconut
- Use your hand to make balls from the mixture, place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Use your hand or a spoon to make them flat. Note that they will not grow or rise in the oven.
- Bake them for 20 min until golden brown.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Nora from My Honeycomb Kitchen