This healthy gluten free blondie is a new recipe of mine based on the gluten free brownie that is one of the most popular dessert among friends and family. Similarly to the brownie recipe, this delicious blondie is done in less than 45 minutes, perfect as a dessert, but also for breakfast by adding some yoghurt and fresh fruit to accompany it.
Feel free to add nuts or berries (such as raspberries or blueberries) to jazz it up if you wish.
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 mashed bananas (medium size)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cow milk or plant milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Peanut butter (optional)
- 1/3 cup crushed hazelnut (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan). Line your baking tin with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking powder and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and add the egg, coconut oil, milk and vanilla extract, and mix it together.
- Add the flour mix to the banana mix as well as the crushed hazelnut and combine well.
- Pour it into a tin, add swirls of peanut butter on top and bake it for approximately 30 minutes. Let it cool down before serving.
Enjoy and until next time.
Nora from My Honeycomb Kitchen