Chia pudding is super nutritious, easy to make and can be eaten is many different ways depending on your preference. I was not always a fan of chia pudding, but after preparing it at home and adding various toppings to it, it became one of my favorite healthy snack/desserts.
I love making a chia pudding parfait by topping the pudding with Greek yoghurt, fruit, crushed nuts and drizzle of honey. Perfect for breakfast, as a snack or as a dessert after lunch or dinner.
Another way to incorporate chia seeds in your diet is of course sprinkling it on your porridge, but you can mix your already prepared chia pudding into the porridge while cooking. It will give the porridge a very nice consistency and make it more nutritious.
Just look at those pictures below, aren’t they gorgeous healthy options?
Ingredients (3-4 portions):
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of your choice, I usually use almond or oat milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- In a food container or medium size bowl, add the chia seeds, pour the milk and stir well.
- Add the honey to the mixture and stir it until dissolved.
- Cover the mixture and place it in the fridge for minimum 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Keep it in the fridge in air tight container and consume within 2 days.
Enjoy and until next time,
Nora from My Honeycomb Kitchen